Concrete pavers, as the name suggests are made up of cement and aggregate. The concrete pavers can be formed in different sizes and shapes and are available in so many different colors. Let me tell about the advantages and disadvantages of concrete pavers.
Advantages of Concrete Pavers:
- Low cost: Concrete pavers are generally less expensive as there is no cost of the raw material used in the manufacture.
- More Choice: Concrete pavers are available in so many different designs and it is very easy for one to buy the paver which he is looking for.
- Easier Installation: The installation of the concrete pavers is not at all difficult. The whole process is very easy. You can even install it yourself. Just cut it and install it.
- Innovation: Latest concrete pavers are very rich in texture and quality. You will be able to find a huge range of pavers.
Disadvantages of Concrete Pavers:
- Can fade: One of the obvious disadvantages of concrete paver is that they fade quickly.
- Sealing is required: Sealing is required if you want them to last long.
- Varying Quality: The quality of the concrete paver may vary. You need to know about the manufacturer and make sure that you buy the best quality.
- Shorter Life:One of the major disadvantages of concrete pavers is that they don’t last long. They are there for a shorter period of time plus the climatic changes may effect the quality of the paver.