Canopy tent is one of the most essential things when it comes to outdoor events or occasions e.g. camping, parties, backyard barbeques etc. Not only they provide shelter from the rain and sun but also add some charm to your overall experience. There are so many choices for the buyers. You need to have a look at the different types and materials so that you are able to buy according to your needs.
- Light weight: Lighter in weight, easy to handle, easy to assemble and transport, best for occasional use, provide instant shelter, recommended for camping and backyard barbeques.
- Heavy weight: Strong and powerful, best for outdoor parties, no worries of climatic changes or heavy winds, versatile, long lasting, makes you feel safe, best for every situation.
- Aluminum: Easy to pack, lightweight, best choice for travel, can bend easily so care must be taken, not perfect for windy condition, resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Steel: Powerful and durable, can withstand extreme conditions, less expensive, prone to rust and corrosion, maintenance is requires.
- Slant leg: stylish look, sleek, less stable, takes more space, less coverage
- Straight leg: More expensive, stable, huge coverage, moderate look.
The most common used materials are Vinyl, polyester and polyethylene. You must know what you really want and decide which one is the best for you. Each one of us has different needs. Know your needs and go for the one which suits you the most.