Cellular shades are becoming very famous nowadays. The shade not only protects your room from the sun light but also looks good. The cellular shades nowadays are not as they used to be in the past. Today the shades are very much energy efficient, light weight and are available in different materials and styles. If you are looking to decorate your living room with the cellular shades, there are few things that you need to know about them.
There are so many benefits of the cellular shades. Let me discuss a few of them.
- Low cost: The shades are available in an affordable price. Not only it will save money at the start but also will save a reasonable amount of money later as it will protect and provide sunlight as desired.
- Sound absorption: They can blackout sound.
- Improves overall look: No doubt, cellular shades look very pretty and adds a lot to the overall look and feel.
Single cell vs. Double cell:
- Single cell: As the name suggests, there is a single cell in each row.
- Double cells: They are made up of two intertwined cells.
Light filtering shades and Blackout shades:
- Light filtering shades: Perfect for living rooms and kitchens. It is more suited in the rooms where you want to control the light.
- Blackout Shades: These shades take care of one’s privacy. The shade ensures that no light enters the room. These shades are perfect for media rooms.